Everything You Need to Know About Ready-Mix Concrete
When we think of something durable or something that is meant forever, the first thing that comes to our mind is something strong and unbreakable right? What can be stronger than concrete?
When a road or a building or even a house is built, it is not only about the road or building but also the trust of thousands of people, so why would people have trust in something which is not strong enough or easily breakable? In that case,
, one of the top construction companies in Gujarat has brought you ready-mix concrete which is worth people's trust and their valuable money.
The difference between ready-mix concrete and regular concrete:-
Find the difference with the best construct plant in Ahmedabad, Hindustan.
As it is very much clear from the name, ready mix concrete is a type of concrete that is ready to use. Unlike regular concrete which is mixed at the construction site, ready mix concrete gets designed and mixed in the plant and delivered to the construction site for direct use.
To put it more concisely ready-mix concrete is just like ready-to-cook food recipes, you don’t need any condiments. Similarly, you don’t need to mix any ingredients in the ready-mix concrete and use it instantly.
Ready-mix concrete can be transported in two ways - transit mix concrete and shrink mix concrete.
Transit mix concrete:-
In this process, the concrete is being mixed in the truck while going to the construction site. It’s partially mixed in the truck and fully mixed after reaching the construction site.
You might be wondering why it is being mixed while moving to another place, or what is the need of mixing it partially and then mix it completely later. Learn the facts with one of the top construction companies in Gujarat, Hindustan and you would not regret it.
Well, this process is one of the most relevant and reliable processes. We all know that concrete sets in quickly and being the best RMC plant in Ahmedabad, we can tell you that this process prevents the concrete from getting hard prematurely.
Shrink mix concrete:-
Another process is called the shrink mix process. In this process, the concrete is partly being mixed inside the plant and completely after reaching the construction site.
This process allows more concrete to be transported to the site in less time. In short, it is perfect for big construction projects. This is what gives Hindustan, the top RMC plant in Ahmedabad the speed that it is known for.
Ready-mix concrete is a revolution in the construction field so is Hindustan, one of the top construction companies in Gujarat
. It has made work a lot easier, fast and trustable.
Why you should prefer ready mix concrete:-
The popularity of ready-mix concrete is based on its preferable features that Hindustan, the best RMC plant in Ahmedabad makes sure of. Let us look at some of the features that make ready mix concrete stand out.
- Durable: Ready-mix concrete is less vulnerable to degradation. It is strong enough to tolerate natural erosion such as heavy rain or fire.
- Flexible: Ready-mix concrete is designed in such a way that it is suitable for any kind of structure. The perfect consistency allows it to be molded in any shape so that you can get the replica of your imagined architecture.
- Time-Saving: the work of construction requires a lot of time, hard work, and patience. But countries like India which are rapidly developing, doing the work in less time is always a cherry on top. And with ready mix concrete, the most crucial part of the construction is being done beforehand which makes the work faster and easy.
- Environmental Benefits: Preserving the environment is now the topmost priority. Construction sites knowingly or unknowingly pollute the environment, especially the particulates while preparing the concrete harms the environment. Because the ready-mix concrete is prepared at the plant, the chances of pollution are much less.
- Money-Saving: When it comes to construction cost, ready mix concrete is pocket-friendly. When you buy all the ingredients of concrete separately, it costs more than ready mix concrete.
Things to keep in mind about ready-mix concrete:-
Ready-mix concrete has major benefits as compared to other forms of concrete, but there are a couple of pointers to keep in mind. One of the top construction companies in Gujarat has brought you some key pointers to minimize errors and ensure smooth operations in all aspects. These are the things you should keep in mind about ready mix concrete.
- As we discussed before, concrete gets hard. So, make sure that after getting mixed it is used within a certain period.
- The quantity and texture of the concrete depend on what you are building. So, it is advisable to let your builder know about your project specifications.
- The quality of the concrete depends on the quality of the ingredients. Make sure that the company is using quality products in their ready-mix concrete.
That being said, you have a clear idea about what ready mix concrete is and how it benefits you. If you are planning to build your dream house or any construction projects, then you have arrived at the right place.
As humans we all have a dream of our forever house, as citizens, we all dream of having better roads, or versatile architecture in our country, which means growth and prosperity, and Hindustan, the best RMC plant in Ahmedabad which is one of the fastest-growing construction companies in Gujarat is working hard on this dream.
Being one of the best construction companies in Gujarat, We do understand that there are still some people out there who are left with a few questions. We appreciate your queries. Here are some FAQs that you can look at to clear your doubts.
- Within how many hours can ready mix concrete be used?
- Ans) Usually ready mix concrete takes 1.5-2 hours to harden. So it can be used within this time.
2. Does temperature matter when it comes to the placing of concrete?
- Ans) The perfect temperature for placing the concrete is 40-60 degrees Fahrenheit. If the temperature is lesser, then the hardening process is affected which can result in weak construction.
3. Are all concrete the same?
- Ans) Well, though concrete as a thing is the same. But what makes the difference is the quality which leads to durability. The quality of the ingredients determines the quality of the concrete.
4. What purposes can ready mix concrete be used for?
- Ans) It can be used for civil engineering projects such as roads, bridges, plants, even a house. It has no boundaries.